- How do I order flowers?
You can place your order online, over the phone in person when visiting our shop.
- Can I just message you on a social media platform?
Unfortunately we don’t take orders via social media.
- Do you charge for delivery?
Yes, we charge £5 flat rate islandwide. Delivery to Sark and Herm £10 total to cover shipping charges.
- Do you deliver off island?
We can arrange delivery to Herm and Sark. At this time we do not deliver to Alderney.
- Do you do same day delivery?
At this time we can not offer same day delivery, we do however offer collection from the shop.
- Can I have my order delivered at a specific time?
We may be able to offer flexibility in our driver’s route - please inquire.
- Can I ask for specific colours or flower varieties?
We may be able to accommodate special requests, please check availability.
- How long do bouquets last?
Cut flowers usually last 5-7 days on average with some varieties wilting sooner while others might have a vase life even up to 14 days.
- Why do some flowers start wilting sooner in my bouquet?
Depending on seasonal availability some stems may be softer and have shorter vase life. We always try to make sure to create a seasonal mix with a bouquet to have instant blooms while others arriving in buds and opening later.
- Why do my supermarket bought flowers last longer sometimes?
We proud ourselves to use stock that does not get chemically treated. Our homegrown range is fully organic and our imported blooms chemical free. This means our arrangement decompose at their natural pace rather than artificially sustained with chemicals.
- I received/sent some flowers and I am unhappy. How do I complain?
Complains must be presented via email within 3 days of delivery. We would need evidence of the flowers state and we would always get in touch with the sender to arrange compensation unless they specifically asked the recipient to deal with the complaint.